دورِ حاضر میں یزیدیوں کی پہچان | فلسطین، کربلا، عرب امارات اور پاکستانی محنت کشوں کی دردناک حقیقت
CV Format for CA, Canada Jobs opportunities
Note: For a Canadian job, No need for a picture on the CV. This format is helpful
for everyone, who wants to send a CV for job opportunities in Canada.
Name: Muhammad Ismail
Address: Write your address
Mobile No.
Email Address:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Career Summary: I have 20 years of experience in Telecommunications for different departments. I have a lot of
experience in the Telecoms industry. I have the ability to do any kind of work in any
field.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Field Supervisor /
Telecoms Technician
Employment History:
Ø After Retirement of Pakistan Telecommunication Company Limited
(PTCL) on the basis of the Voluntary Separation Scheme. I have to join a Private
Telecoms Company (Eclipx) from December 13, 2013, to July 17 2014 as Site
Supervisor. I have to install the different pairs of UG cables for the local
telephone exchange. Arranging & controlling labor for daily work. Digging
for underground cables on daily basis. Supervision of all work. Making daily
work-sheet for back office. Completion of successful project and leave the
company because there is no more project.
Ø After completion of the above company project and went to Dubai (United Arab Emirates). I have to join
Etisalat Subcontractor Telecoms Company (Xad Technologies) from November 22, 2014, to June 2015. I have to start work as a (GPON, FTTH) Residential Customer Care
Technician. I have to Install IPTV, Internet & Telephone landlines at the
customer premises on daily basis. Installation of ONT at customer premises on
daily basis. Attending customer internet complaints on a daily basis.
Configuration of different types of routers. Replacing different types of routers
on daily basis. Replacing different types of ONT`s. Making FC, RJ11 & RJ45
connectors on daily basis. Checking the power of optical fiber at customer
premises and also checking the power of the FDH system. Making daily worksheets for the back office. Migrating the copper lines into the fiber system. Installation IAD
device for PABX phone lines.
Having a serious family problem at home then return back to home and leave abroad job.
Ø I have to join
Pakistan Telecommunication Company Limited (PTCL) from August 1993 to September
30, 2012.
Ø Worked as a Technician in Main Distribution Frame for two years.
Ø Worked as Telephone Operator in tests & complaints for two
years.
Ø Worked as Technician in Control Room / Switch Room on Subscriber
administration Siemens System
Digital Telephone Exchange for eight years. Also
worked in Power Plant i.e. Diesel Engine set,
Batteries, Rectifiers & SABRO Air Conditions.
Ø Worked as Field Supervisor in Power Plant i.e. Diesel Engine
Set, Rectifiers, Batteries, and SABRO Air Condition for seven years. Also Taking
Care of the Optical Fiber Network Unit (ONU) and MSAG System on daily basis.
Observed & removed power & other faults on daily basis.
Making
Registers & other reports for office record.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Education &
Certificates Details:
Ø Bachelor of Arts for 2 years Degree with the Subjects of
Educations, Arabic & Political Science.
Ø Higher Secondary School Certificate for 2 years with the
Subjects of Educations, Sociology, Civics.
Ø Secondary School Certificate for 2 years with the Subjects of
General Science & Civics.
Ø Basic I.T. Training Certificate from Pakistan Computer Bureau,
Islamabad.
Ø Up-Skill Training Certificate from ICT, Islamabad.
Ø Achievement Certificate from Etisalat Academy (United Arab
Emirates).
Ø Experience Certificates from Pakistan Telecommunication Company
Limited.
Ø Experience Site Supervisor Certificate from Private Telecoms The company, Islamabad.
Ø Three Month Training certificate for Freelancing from
Digiskills, Virtual University
Ø Three Month Training certificate for Graphic Design from
Digiskills, Virtual University
Ø Three Month Training certificate for Creative Writing from
Digiskills, Virtual University
Ø Three Month Training certificate for WordPress from Digiskills,
Virtual University
Ø Three Month Training certificate for Digital Marketing from
Digiskills, Virtual University
Interest:
Ø Manager / Supervisor
Ø GPON Technician
Ø Telephone Operator
Ø Subscriber Administration (Telecommunications)
Ø Computer Operator
Ø Hotel IT jobs
Ø Store-Keeper & Clerk
COVER LETTER FOR CANADA JOB OPPERTUNITIES
Your
Name………………………………..
HOUSE NO-****ST ********** ISLAMABAD
Mobile: +*****************
Email: ******************
March31, 2020.
To
The Manager
HR
Custom
Communications & Security, Canada.
Dear Sir or Madam:
I came to know about your job vacancy through Indeed.com published on 30-03-2020 that
your esteem organization is looking for a dynamic candidate for the position of
Telecoms Technician and since. I meet the required educational qualification
and experience conditions. I would like to offer my candidature for the
same.
I have a demonstrated history of working in the Telecommunication industry for over 20 years and garnered excellent
experience in Telecoms write here your work about duties performed.
HERE
MENTIONED ALL THE SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE AS PER THE JOB VACANCY.
Moreover, I have an ardent passion for
learning and a hunger for success / driven to success.
I am an excellent team player as well as a self-starter.
I am looking forward to hearing from you.
Thanking you with anticipation.
You’re
sincere,
Name……………………………
Enclosure: Resume
Comments
Post a Comment
For More Information Please Comments.